Registration services provided by ITS
Thank you for your interest in joining Sarisa’s freight network. Below are some of our requirements for your company to register and qualify. If your company is not compliant to one or several of the qualification criteria, you may return at another time to register once the non-compliant items are corrected.
You will need to:
1. Provide your MC/MX# or DOT# to begin registration. Intrastate carriers without a DOT# may provide an applicable state registration number to begin registration.
2. Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent).
- General Liability – $1,000,000
- Auto Liability – $1,000,000
- $100,000 Cargo Coverage
3. Show a safety rating of Satisfactory or None.
Questions? Get in touch with us.